Thursday, July 14, 2016

Face from My Sketchbook

Here's a graphite sketch from my sketchbook. I take make sketchbook with me all the time during my commutes to and from work and sketch at home. I've pretty much filled this one up. 

The sketches get really dirty because they are constantly getting banged around in my laptop bag so I figured I would start taking photos of them, or at least the good ones, so I could share them here on my blog and preserve them as well before they get too dirty. 

I may also clean up some of the other sketches that are already dirty looking and take photos of those as well. I bought some clear fixative to cover the sketches but who can remember to do that every time, especially after an hour and a half commute. Not me! Plus the family isn't too keen of the smell it makes while it's drying. I could keep it outside but chances are I'll forget some day and it will of course rain on that particular day and... ah, not good.  So enjoy.

"untitled" graphite sketch from my sketchbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment